The Gold Coast is considered by many as Australia’s finest playground because it features great natural sceneries, pristine beaches, and several attractions that will keep travellers both entertained and relaxed.
If you’re considering visiting the region soon or currently in the process of booking accommodation on the Gold Coast, below are 7 of the most important things that you need to know:
- You have several choices. Being one of the country’s most popular tourist destinations, when it comes to accommodation on the Gold Coast, you have several choices. Depending on your budget, preference, and number of travel buddies, you can choose from resorts, hotels, holiday homes, serviced apartments, motels, etc.
- Accommodation on the Gold Coast is not as expensive as you think. Most people are worried that they have to spend thousands to get decent accommodation on the Gold Coast. If you’re one of them, don’t be because you can get a decent serviced apartment for as low as $110 per night. If you’re sharing this with three other people, you’ll end up just less than $30 per night.
- The best way to book them is online – Gone are the days when booking accommodation meant having to go to a travel agent. With the Internet, you can choose, compare, and book Gold Coast accommodation in the comfort of your own home. Find out more by reading my post; Tips for finding Gold Coast accommodation deals online
- Save money by booking accommodation in advance – If you’re one of those travellers who don’t want to spend too much on your accommodation but would like to stay at the best hotels and resorts, you can save by booking in advance and during lean season when accommodation providers on the Gold Coast usually offer discounts.
- You really get what you pay for – Booking accommodation on the Gold Coast is basically the same as buying just about any product – you get your money’s worth. So if you book a $40 hotel room, you’ll more likely find yourself staying in the middle of nowhere without access to key amenities and facilities like swimming pools, gymnasium, and WiFi access.
- Booking a serviced apartment is different from booking a hotel room. When booking accommodation on the Gold Coast in a particular hotel, you generally have no choice in the room you end up staying in. The website may tell you that it has a bed, bathroom & TV but you cannot choice your view and you end up looking at a car park for your romantic weekend away. When booking a serviced apartment, especially here at Gold Coast Holiday Stays, we provide you not just complete details but actual photos as well, and what’s more – you get the exact room you’ve booked on line – no car park views for you!
- Research is the key – When booking your Gold Coast accommodation, make sure that you research important factors including the location, your view, rates, things that comes with the price, etc. to avoid unpleasant surprises.
When booking accommodation on the Gold Coast, it helps getting all the information you need to make well-informed decision. This means being able to book a nice hotel or serviced apartment without paying a fortune.
For affordable serviced apartments with no hidden surprises, make sure to book with us here at Gold Coast Holiday Stays. Book online or call us directly at (07) 5531 6911 for assistance.