BOOKINGS are accepted by us, as agents, in good faith. Descriptions of holiday accommodation by the agent, in our brochure, over the telephone or on the internet are also given in good faith. The agent will not take responsibility for errors, omissions or misconceptions in descriptions on holiday accommodation. We cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control, i.e. owner cancellation of booking, sale of property, tariff increases and alterations to the property. Should the property be withdrawn from letting, every effort shall be made to secure alternative accommodation.
- TARIFFS – quoted are correct at time of receiving booking confirmation..
- BOOKINGS & DEPOSIT- To secure your booking, a 25% deposit is required (Minimum of $222.00 is required) at the time of booking. The balance of rent is due at least 14 days prior to arrival or 1 month for Christmas and Easter. A receipt will be issued subject to payment clearance.
- PAYMENT- Payments should be made by credit card (Mastercard or Visa only). A surcharge of 1.5% is applicable on credit card transactions. Payment by direct deposit can be made with prior arrangements.
IF YOU PAY BY CREDIT CARD, THE NAME ON THE CREDIT CARD MUST BE THE SAME AS THE BOOKING NAME
- CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS– All bookings must be cancelled in writing. A cancellation fee of $122.00 will apply under ANY and ALL circumstances. A $222 cancellation fee will apply for all peak/special event bookings.Notice for low season: Up to 21 days prior to arrival, the balance of monies paid, after deduction of the cancellation fee, will be refunded. Within 21 days of arrival, all monies paid will be forfeited.Notice for peak/special events: Up to 30 days prior to arrival, the balance of monies paid, after deduction of the cancellation fee, will be refunded. Within 30 days of arrival, all monies paid will be forfeited.
NOTE: If the property is re-let for the same period of time, only the cancellation fee will be charged and the balance of monies paid will be refunded. If the property is not re-let for the same period of time then the usual rule applies.
- AMENDMENTS – All amendments to dates and room types are subject to availability and approval by management at the time.
- NO PARTY POLICY – Your accommodation will be cancelled and no refunds given if you are booking the apartment for a PARTY, EVENT or GATHERING. Gold Coast Holiday Stays may inspect the property with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if there is any belief that there has been a breach of these conditions herein.
- SCHOOLIES – No SCHOOLIES bookings accepted.
- ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES – occupation to commence from around 2.00pm (est) on the date of arrival (OFTEN EARLIER if available upon approval from GCHS) and the premises must be vacated by 10.00am (est) on the day of departure. Late departures will incur a fee. Christmas arrival times may vary due to the high volume of guests. Please note keys will not be released until the full amount has been paid.
- AFTER HOURS ARRIVALS – If you plan to arrive after hours, please make alternative arrangements for the collection of keys by phoning 24 hours prior. The agent is NOT responsible for alternative accommodation or any other costs when tenants arrive after hours and have not phoned to make arrangements.
- LOST KEYS OR LOCKED OUT – A $20.00 cash fee will be charged if the agent is called out after 5pm, due to misplaced keys, a $50.00 cash fee will be charged if the agent is called out after 9pm due to misplaced keys. If the keys are lost, you will incur the cost of replacements keys.
- RELOCATION – Guests must accept premises “as booked” and cannot be relocated, other than on the basis that the full rental due be forfeited and full rental on the new premises is paid to occupancy. We are careful not to misrepresent any rental property. NO REFUND IS GIVEN IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR ACCOMMODATION.
- LINEN – (sheets, towels, tea towels, etc) included unless stated in the property description advertised. Any damages to linen will incur an additional charge.
- ALL HOLIDAY PROPERTIES – under Gold Coast Holiday Stays Management are privately owned and are rented on a fully self-contained basis. In the event of faults and/or malfunctions of appliances or inclusions, there is no obligation from the owner or Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise to compensate or discount. Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise will accept no responsibility for any inconvenience with machinery breakdown. The agent’s best endeavors to repair, replace or hire an alternative will be undertaken.
- NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS – must not exceed the number of beds in house/unit. Overloading will render the customer liable for cancellation of the booking immediately.
- CONDUCT – of persons on the premises shall not be of nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers. A warning will be issued, failure to adhere to the warning will result in the booking being terminated and people will be removed from the premises. Payment will be forfeited.
- PERSONAL PROPERTY – no responsibility accepted by either the Agent or Owner for customer’s personal property left on the premises. At the end of every month, unclaimed lost property will be disposed of.
- SECURITY – for security reasons, please close all windows and doors when leaving the property at any time and also in the event of sudden storms or changes of weather.
- NO PETS – allowed at the holiday premises at any time.
- FURNITURE – not to be moved around. Items are not to be moved from room to room. A further fee may be incurred should this happen.
- CLEANING – Every effort is made to ensure your unit is clean and tidy for your arrival. Please co-operate with us and leave the unit clean & tidy. This includes removing rubbish and putting it in the bins, washing & drying of dishes, emptying the dishwasher, emptying and cleaning of the refrigerator, oven/griller & microwave, cleaning of the BBQ, leaving the beds neatly folded back, turning off the lights & cooling/heating appliances and if linen has been hired please leave it neatly folded just inside the front door. If the property is not left reasonably clean, you will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- ALL RUBBISH TO BE REMOVED FROM THE UNIT AND DISPOSED OF PROPERLY.
- SMOKING – strictly prohibited in all properties.