The Gold Coast is indeed the perfect holiday destination for families because it has everything that you need to have a great time. Aside from untouched beaches, it is also the home to some of the world’s best theme parks and iconic shopping centres that both kids and parents both love.
If you’re planning a family holiday to this beautiful region of ours, let me help make the process a little easier for you by giving you a few pointers to find ideal family accommodation on the Gold Coast.
All you need to do is to follow these steps:
- Budget – First thing to do is to know how much you can spend on accommodation for your family per day. Keep in mind that this isn’t the only expense that you’ll need to prepare for. You’ll also have to consider your food & drink, tours, tickets, etc. when determining your budget. Once you’ve have a ball park figure for your accommodation, it would get a lot easier if you can afford a luxury hotel or a cheap serviced apartment.
- Check the space – If you’re bringing the entire family, you’ll want to book accommodation that offers as much space as possible, that’s of course, within your budget. For this reason, it is recommended to consider serviced apartments which features separate bedrooms, these are known to offer the best value family accommodation on the Gold Coast.
- Check the amenities and facilities – You’ll want your holiday to be as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible. Think of the amenities and facilities that you require to achieve this (entertainment system, WiFi, swimming pool, spa & sauna, etc.) and make sure that your chosen accommodation offers them.
- Call the accommodation provider – If you have questions about the hotel room or the serviced apartment, call the accommodation provider before you book and make advanced payment to make sure that there won’t be unpleasant surprises when you get here.
- Book online – For your convenience, book family accommodation online. Most accommodation providers, like here at Gold Coast Holiday Stays, will let you do this at the comforts of your own home, perfect for multi-tasking mothers!
Finding the best family accommodation on the Gold Coast is very easy. All you need to do is to follow the five steps outlined above and you’re done. For spacious and affordable serviced apartment, make sure to book with us, Gold Coast Holiday Stays or click here to see the accommodation we have on offer.