- Large lounge with 65″ SMART TV which opens onto a spacious balcony which offers sparkling ocean and city views.
- Separate dining area with modern 6 piece dining set to enjoy meals while on your next Gold Coast holiday.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen featuring quality stainless steel appliances and all cooking needs to enjoy meals in your home away from home.
- Master bedroom offers a large Queen bed, walk in wardrobe and ensuite which is accentuated with modern fittings and a spacious double shower.
- Second bedroom accommodates guests on two single beds.
- Both bedrooms open on to the balcony which faces the famous Surfers Paradise beach where you can sit and watch all the action from above.
- There is a separate guest bathroom.
- Separate fully equipped laundry with a washing machine, dryer plus all regular laundry supplies such as iron, ironing board etc.
- Reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning throughout for your comfort year round.
- Apartment comes fully equipped with all bedding and towels supplied.
- FREE WIFI
- A complimentary secure car park is provided for the duration of your stay.
- A Security bond is required on check in.
Free Wi-Fi & Foxtel, Plus a New 65” Smart TV!
If you are chasing sunshine and oceanside relaxation, then this is the perfect location for your next holiday on the Gold Coast. The Ballah Tower is situated beside the iconic Surfers Paradise Surf Life Saving Club directly across the road from the main beach.
Ballah sits above the Paradise Centre shopping complex which opens out onto Cavill Mall, the central hub of Surfers Paradise. It can sleep 4 guests, with an additional guest slept on a rollaway bed.
2602 Ballah, Paradise Centre offers a range of features to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Foxtel
- Private balcony with ocean views
- 65″ Smart Flat Screen TV
- Separate dining area
- Separate guest bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full laundry
- Air conditioning
- 1 undercover secure parking space (complimentary)
- All linen & bath towels supplied
Paradise Centre Apartments offers a wide range of facilities to help make your stay as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.
- 2 Floodlit Tennis Courts (Bring own equipment)
- 2 Heated Outdoor pools
- 2 Kids Pools
- Spas & Steam Rooms
- Fully Equipped Gym – under upgrade/renovation until end of Jan 2024
- Change/Powder Rooms
- BBQ Amenities – under upgrade/renovation until end of Jan 2024
- Tropical Gardens
Bedding Configuration2602 Ballah, Paradise Centre includes 4 guests in the tariff but can accommodate up to 5 guests for a small additional fee.
- 1 Queen Bed
- 2 Single Beds
- 1 Roll Away Bed
The Master has a Queen size bed. The Second bedroom accommodates guests on two single beds. Additional guest is accommodated on a rollaway bed in the living room at an extra cost.
8 responses to “2602 Ballah, Paradise Centre”
Best place in goldcoast to stay at pool is amazing, very clean appartments close to everything.
This is a great apartment right in the middle of Surfers Paradise action and directly across the road from the beach. The apartment is spacious and comes exactly as described with uninterrupted views of the ocean. The common areas of the complex are maintained to an exceptionally high standard and the pools and BBQ areas are clean and excellent. It was great to have the Supermarket, shops and restaurants right on your doorstep. We stayed here over Xmas and New Year and while Surfers Paradise was a buzz with people the apartment on the 26th floor was quiet. Belinda and her team were great to deal with and prompt on their responses. A great place to stay.
Our family enjoyed the apartment 2602 very much-everything was exactly as indicated and the unit was nice and clean, spacious and had everything we needed during our stay. The location is fantastic-right in the heart of Surfer’s Paradise with the convenience of the grocery store in the mall below. The grounds and facilities are very well maintained and the heated pool was a pleasant feature. Would highly recommend this property if you are visiting Surfer’s Paradise-great value for money.
The best building to stay at in Surfers paradise. Great apartment, with the agent making it all very easy from booking to departure. Thank you.
Beautiful apartment! Fantastic location! The apartment has been renovated, is very spacious and was extremely clean. The building has great facilities and the views are just amazing. We will definitely be back!
Found the apartment very clean and comfortable and looking forward to booking with you again as mentioned to the receptionist when we returned the
key the exhaust fan in main bathroom is noisy and may be on its way out and the lights in the hallway would not switch off my husband thinks there may be a power shortage somewhere.
Fantastic location is the main reason to stay here, as close to everything. Wonderful views from the apartment, though could use some updated furniture. Disappointed to see tv in main bedroom was no longer there. Overall a good relaxing stay in great location. Always a pleasure to deal with helpful and friendly staff at Gold Coast Holiday Stays.
This was a great place to stay in the middle of Surfers Paradise with everything at your doorstep. The room was very clean and modern and resort pools and facilities were fantastic.
I highly recommend this apartment and will be staying there again.
The staff at Gold Coast Holiday Stays were a pleasure to deal with and made the check in/check out process so easy that I will be booking all future holidays with them.