- Large lounge with LED flat screen television, Foxtel, DVD player and Stereo which
opens onto a spacious ocean view balcony.
- Separate dining area with modern 6 piece dining set to enjoy meals while on your next Gold Coast holiday.
- Fully equipped kitchen featuring stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
- Master bedroom offers a king bed, walk in wardrobe and ensuite which is accentuated with modern black fittings contrasted by on trend white tiled walls and floors.
- Second bedroom accommodates guests on two single beds.
- Both bedrooms open on to the balcony which faces the famous Surfers Paradise beach.
- There is a separate guest bathroom which also ties in with the theme of the ensuite. Both bathrooms in the unit offer walk in showers.
- Separate fully equipped laundry with a washing machine, dryer plus all regular laundry supplies such as iron, ironing board etc.
- Reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Apartment comes fully equipped with all bedding and towels supplied.
- Complimentary secure car park for the duration of your stay.
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
Why Book with Us? Licensed Real Estate Agent with a Trust Account.
Gold Coast Holiday Stays is the Holiday Rental Division of Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise, a fully Licensed Real Estate Agency and as such all guests funds are held in our Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office Of Fair Trade. We have no affiliation with the offsite management. Ensure that your next holiday booking is with a trusted and reputable agency with your funds safely held in Trust Accounts.
Raine & Hornes office is conveniently located at 3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard.