- Free WI-FI
- Free Premium Foxtel
- Smart TV
- Three bedrooms:
- Master with queen size bed and en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with queen size bed
- Third bedroom with two single beds
- There is a separate guest bathroom
- The large lounge and dining area opens onto a large balcony facing north-east, secluded from the prevailing south-easterly weather and ideal for outdoor dining
- The modern kitchen is fully equipped with an Espressotoria Coffee Pod machine, which is compatible with Vittoria coffee pods only which you can purchase from Coles or Woolworths nearby and there is a separate laundry facilities
- The apartment has ducted air conditioning throughout and comes with foxtel included and tandem (2 spaces) complimentary secure car park is provided for the duration of your stay
- Porta cot with linen & highchair are available – fees apply request at time of booking
- Linen and towels provided however we do not provide pool/beach towels,
Important information: In accordance with recent Government directives in response to slowing the spread of COVID-19, Hotel facilities may experience temporary closures including the gym, spa and children’s playground or changes to operating times and/or services provided. Please contact our reception for further details. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding during this time.
Why Book with Us? Licensed Real Estate Agent with a Trust Account.
Gold Coast Holiday Stays is the Holiday Rental Division of Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise, a fully Licensed Real Estate Agency and as such all guests funds are held in our Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office Of Fair Trade. We have no affiliation with the offsite management. Ensure that your next holiday booking is with a trusted and reputable agency with your funds safely held in Trust Accounts.
Raine & Hornes office is conveniently located at 3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard