- FREE FOXTEL AND WIFI for the families entertainment
- lounge which opens onto a sunny North-Easterly facing balcony with ocean, resort and city skyline views
- separate dining with a 4 piece dining set perfect for entertaining while on holiday
- master bedroom with a king size bed and walk in robe
- fully equipped kitchen for all your dining needs while on your Surfers Paradise holiday
- fully equipped separate laundry and bathroom
- air conditioning
- Flat-screen TV to entertain when you’re not admiring the beach views
- undercover secure parking space which is complimentary for the duration of your stay
- All linen and bath towels for the apartment are supplied
- Porta cot with linen & highchair are available – fees apply request at time of booking
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not supply pool/beach towels. We recommend either packing them from home or purchasing beach towels once you arrive in Surfers Paradise.
Please note: A security bond of $200 to $300 is required upon check-in by either a credit card pre-authorisation. This is refundable/released after departure subject to the terms and conditions.
Why Book with Us? Licensed Real Estate Agent with a Trust Account.
Gold Coast Holiday Stays is the Holiday Rental Division of Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise, a fully Licensed Real Estate Agency and as such all guests funds are held in our Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office Of Fair Trade. We have no affiliation with the offsite management. Ensure that your next holiday booking is with a trusted and reputable agency with your funds safely held in Trust Accounts.
Raine & Horne’s office is conveniently located at 3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard.