When people, especially those on a tight budget are planning their next holiday, the first thing they’ll want to do is find ways on how they can save a few bucks here and there. Aside from finding cheap flights, if they’re travelling interstate or are an overseas visitor, they should also keep their eyes open for last minute hotel deals like those we offer here at Gold Coast Holiday Stays all year round. As the principle of Raine&Horne Surfers Paradise, people continually ask me for fool-proof techniques to reduce accommodation rentals cost when on the Gold Coast. If you’d like to know some of my ideas, then, you better read on.
- Sign up for newsletters. Months before your scheduled trip, sign up for newsletters by going to the website of some of the accommodation providers such as my website, http://www.goldcoastholidaystays.com.au. Through this, we can send you not just useful articles and tips on how you can make your holiday on the Gold Coast worthwhile but you’ll also be one of the first to receive information about promotions and last minute hotel deals. All you need is to go to our homepage and subscribe to our newsletters by providing us your email address and that’s it! You can also like the company’s Facebook page and you’ll instantly be updated. Our Facebook page by the way is https://www.facebook.com/goldcoastholidaystays
- Consider hotel alternatives. Hotels are typically the first accommodation choice for most tourists who are travelling to the Gold Coast. Because of the high demand, the rate for hotels can easily go up. If you’re looking to secure last minute hotel deals to save money, check out other alternatives like the Gold Coast serviced apartments that we offer here at Gold Coast Holiday Stays. We offer similar amenities you would enjoy in a typical hotel but we don’t charge arm and leg for it.
- Brush up your negotiation skills. Call the hotel direct and try to haggle prices with the manager. Managers would rather see their hotel filled, therefore are more likely to give you last minute hotel deals than see empty rooms especially if you’re getting more than one apartment or if you’re planning on staying for quite some time.
- Book the hotel directly. Instead of hiring the services of a third party to find you last minute hotel deals, I would suggest that you find the website of your chosen accommodation and call them directly. This allows you to eliminate paying for commission that accommodation owners might be happy to pass onto you.
- Loyalty goes a long way. If you frequent one specific place, the Gold Coast for example, it pays to be loyal to one hotel or other type of accommodation. Hotel managers are more than happy to see familiar places and are quick to offer great last minute hotel deals without you even asking for it.
Secure last minute deals from Gold Coast Holiday Stays
If you’re planning on visiting the Gold Coast and looking for the best last minute hotel deals, make sure to contact us at Gold Coast Holiday Stays where we offer affordable rates and amazing last minute deals. Our spacious apartments can be your holiday home from just $110 per night.
Visit our homepage and view these apartments now! Also, enquire or book by calling 07 5531 6911!