The Gold Coast is more than just beaches and theme parks – it’s also one of the best places in Australia where you can pamper yourself and get that much-needed massage. With so many establishments offering spa treatments, the one that made it on top of our list is Q1 Resort and Spa. This is perfect for anybody who is looking forward to experiencing the ultimate spa retreat. This spa, which is recognised as one of the international award-winning exclusive spas in the country, has perfected the science of combining ancient traditions with modern technology to offer guests with an exceptional day spa experience. Choose from masks, stones, wraps, scrubs, marine muds, and pearl polishes that are perfect not just for lone travellers but also for couples and travelling friends.
If you’re looking to make a weekend of it, pair your spa treatment up with your accommodation by booking your Gold Coast accommodation at Q1 Resort & Spa right here at Gold Coast Holiday Stays. We offer accommodation at Q1 Resort & Spa from just $180 per night! We manage Apartment 4701 at Q1 Resort & Spa which is a 2-bedroom apartment that can sleep up to 5 guests – that’s just $36 per night per person! So grab your girlfriends for a weekend of indulging and relaxation at Q1 today!
Other Gold Coast Day Spa Treatments
Aside from Q1 Resort and Spa, there are also other establishments that offer great day spa treatments in the region. Our topic picks are the following:
- SpaQ at QT hotel – This is known to offer a signature treatment for commitment phobes. Instead of booking your treatment the traditional way, you will be required to pick up a time and lock in a price. Their Freshly Picked Experience treatment is highly recommended.
- Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat – If your main purpose of going to the Gold Coast is to get spa treatment, this is highly recommended. Instead of getting just a couple of hours of massage, you can choose to have it the entire weekend.
- Harbour Day Spa at Outrigger Hotel – Their signature 3-hour treatment promises that you’ll feel and look good. It includes milk foot soak, relaxing full body massage, and scalp massage.
Of course there are many more Spas on the Gold Coast! If you’d like to do your own research I suggest you start by reading this article by Queensland.com, the official website for the State of Queensland.
If you’re coming to the Gold Coast to relax, booking an ultimate spa retreat is non-negotiable. If you’re looking for ultimate luxury, I recommend Q1 Resort and Spa, where you can book your spa treatment and your Gold Coast accommodation. You need not even leave the resort!
- Enjoy the ultimate in indulgence at Q1 Gold Coast
- Iconic accommodation in Surfers Paradise
- Indulge with Luxury Gold Coast holiday rentals you can afford
- Our pick – Top 5 Surfers Paradise apartments