Tourists are always on the lookout for Gold Coast accommodation packages because the Gold Coast is such a great place to visit no matter what time of the year it is. Below are the reasons why you too should be on the lookout for great Gold Coast accommodation packages to take advantage of all the Gold Coast has to offer.
- Weather: The weather is so lovely on the Gold Coast that any day is the perfect day to go surfing, shopping, explore the hinterlands, have a relaxing time at the pool, and so on. The sun is always up, and when it rains (which barely happens) the landscape is still so breathtakingly beautiful, you’d wonder if there is every a gloomy day here.
- Beaches: The Gold Coast is the home to some of the world’s finest beaches including Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Main Beach, Kirra, Currumbin, Duranbah and Main Beach.
- Shopping: The shopping districts of the Gold Coast recognise its global clientele, which is why you will be able to find some of the most expensive shops here. On the other hand, there are also plenty of great finds for travellers who are always on the lookout for bargains.
- Amazing food: Australia is a diverse nation, and there are top-notch restaurants on the Gold Coast serving impressive International cuisine. Some of them even hold Michelin stars. Dining in the Gold Coast is part of the adventure, but it can be pricy!
- Nightlife: Surfers Paradise, in particular, is a known party destination especially during the holiday seasons, a visit isn’t complete without experiencing a night out in Orchard Ave, home of the nightclubs.
- Family-friendly: There are plenty of resorts and apartments offering Gold Coast accommodation packages catering to families. If you’re on a budget, some locations even offer exciting cheap, or even free, activities for your kids.
Are you planning on booking a trip to the Gold Coast but don’t know where to stay yet? Here at Gold Coast Holiday Stays, we offer huge selection of luxurious, budget-friendly accommodation packages. For Gold Coast accommodation packages, visit our homepage, or call 07 5531 6911 to book or inquire!