There are so many things to see and do on the Gold Coast that is why it is very important for you to know how to stretch your holiday budget. In this article, I’ll help you find the best but cheap Gold Coast accommodation leaving you with more spending money to enjoy everything that the Gold Coast has to offer!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Book early. You don’t have to settle for an old hotel that sits right in the middle of nowhere just to get cheap Gold Coast accommodation. I’ve been able to afford to stay in many of the Gold Coast’s amazing hotels and serviced apartments but that’s because I booked months in advance to afford them.
- Book smartly. Plan your trip months in advance and decide on what you want to do on the Gold Coast. This way, your Gold Coast accommodation won’t be just “cheap” on the upfront. Booking early will not only mean getting the cheapest rates but having the chance to choose Gold Coast accommodation situated on great location as well.
- Try to be more independent. If you really want to save money on your trip, go for a serviced apartment with laundry and kitchen facilities. This way, you’ll have a comfortable stay on the Gold Coast but you won’t have to spend money on extravagant meals.
- Listen to other travellers. All hotels put their best foot forward, but if you want to brace yourself from the disappointment, read reviews online.
- Go for the accessible. If the beachfront view is not so important for you, go for a resort or a serviced apartment that’s right smack at the centre of the city. Being within walking distance from street food stalls and bus stops can help you save a lot of money on your trip.
At Gold Coast Holiday Stays, we offer a wide range of spacious, yet cheap Gold Coast apartments and resorts to ensure your Gold Coast accommodation is both affordable and enjoyable. Our list of serviced apartments will make you love this region. Visit our homepage for the complete list, or better yet, call us at 07 5531 6911 to book or to inquire! We will be more than happy to help you.