- Free Wi-Fi
- Smart TV to access your own Netflix & Stan Accounts
- Two double bedrooms, master with queen size bed and en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds and guest bathroom
- Hair dryer is included
- The generous lounge with Smart TV/dining area opens onto large balcony facing north-east which is secluded from the prevailing south-easterly weather and ideal for outdoor dining.
- The modern kitchen is fully equipped and there are separate laundry facilities.
- The apartment has ducted air conditioning throughout and comes
- Complimentary underground security parking for 1 vehicle
- Porta cot & Highchair available on request at time of booking – fees apply
- Rollaway bed for the 5th guest available on request at time of booking – fees apply
Important information: In accordance with recent Government directives in response to slowing the spread of COVID-19, Hotel facilities may experience temporary closures including the gym, spa and children’s playground or changes to operating times and/or services provided. Please contact our reception for further details. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding during this time.
Why Book with Us? Licensed Real Estate Agent with a Trust Account.
Gold Coast Holiday Stays is the Holiday Rental Division of Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise, a fully Licensed Real Estate Agency and as such all guests funds are held in our Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office Of Fair Trade. We have no affiliation with the offsite management. Ensure that your next holiday booking is with a trusted and reputable agency with your funds safely held in Trust Accounts.
Raine & Hornes office is conveniently located at 3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard.