- Free WI-FI
- Free Premium Foxtel
- 65” Smart TV
- Everyone in the family will be entertained as they will be able to choose from all channels on the Smart TV as well as surf the internet, all for free.
- A large lounge room (new lounge) and separate dining alcove both opening onto balconies
- Hostess style fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances, including new cook top
- 2 bedrooms both opening onto balconies
- Master with en suite bathroom, new king bed
- Hairdryer included and spa bath and separate laundry
- There is air conditioning throughout
- Complimentary underground security car parking included in tariff for 1 car
- Porta cot & highchair are available, additional fees apply request at time of booking.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not supply pool/beach towels. We recommend either packing them from home or purchasing beach towels once you arrive in Surfers Paradise.
Sun City is ideally located 100 to patrolled beach and only a short walk to the centre of Surfers Paradise and its shops and restaurants.
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
These are not serviced apartments however should you require this service during your stay we are able to offer it at an additional cost.
Why Book with Us? Licensed Real Estate Agent with a Trust Account.
Gold Coast Holiday Stays is the Holiday Rental Division of Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise, a fully Licensed Real Estate Agency and as such all guests funds are held in our Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office Of Fair Trade. We have no affiliation with the offsite management. Ensure that your next holiday booking is with a trusted and reputable agency with your funds safely held in Trust Accounts.
Raine & Hornes office is conveniently located at 3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard.